See more for less with a Screen Saver Pass.
Get festival ready and enjoy priority access, free tickets and explore the best in new world cinema!
The Screen Saver Pass gives film lovers first access to the hottest tickets at the festival with a 48-hour priority booking window.
The pass offers 10 tickets for the price of 8 with a full price of £96 and concessions at £72. Each pass gets you priority booking for main features, shorts programmes and retrospectives - which all bring the world to Edinburgh in many different, unexpected and thrilling ways.
Tickets purchased using the Screen Saver Pass can be shared with film-loving friends and family - meaning everyone can explore EIFF’s new upcoming programme!
▷ 10 tickets for the price of 8
▷ 48-hour priority booking period
▷ £96 full price / £72 concession
▷ Share with your film-loving family and friends, come in one big group or spread across the Festival - you decide!
How to use your Screen Saver Pass:
Make sure you’re logged in with the account you used to buy your pass. This will give you priority booking access from 20 July and will ensure that your benefits apply.
Add tickets to your basket. You can redeem all ten tickets at once or use some now and come back to redeem some in a later transaction later.
You can add multiple tickets per event or just one tickets for multiple events – it’s ok to share tickets bought using Screen Saver with your friends.
Screen Saver will automatically apply to all eligible events in your basket – you may choose to remove the benefit from less expensive tickets at the checkout stage of booking.
If you have any questions or need some support using your Screen Saver pass you can email email@example.com or phone 0131 228 2688.
Filmhouse / Belmont Filmhouse Members will find that their existing memberships offer both discounted tickets and priority booking access without the need for a Screen Saver Pass.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets purchased using Screen Saver pass can be shared with friends and family or used for group booking
- Excludes tickets for Opening and Closing galas and other special events.
- Screen Saver Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Access to priority festival booking period is only available to the account holder the pass is assigned to.
- Screen Saver Pass is only valid for EIFF 2022 and no refund is available in part or whole for unused tickets or passes.
- Screen Saver Pass is automatically applied to all eligible tickets in your basket, but you can unassign the benefit from specific tickets at the basket stage of checkout. Tickets cannot be adjusted or returned after purchase has been completed.