Press Accreditation 2016
If you have been accredited, you can collect your press pass from the Registrations desk, at the Traverse Theatre, 10 Cambridge Street, EH1 2ED, just across the road from the Filmhouse.
The Registration desk will be open from:
- 11:00 - 16:00 Monday 13 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Tuesday 14 June
- 08:30 - 18:00 Wednesday 15 June to Friday 24 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Saturday 25 June
- 10:00 - 16:00 Sunday 26 June
The Videotheque, situated on Chuckie Pend, the lane at the back of the Filmhouse, will be open from:
- 11:00 - 16:00 Monday 13 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 14 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 18:00 Wednesday 15 June
- 09:00 - 21:00 Thursday 16 to Saturday 25 June
- 09:00 - 16:00 Sunday 26 June
- The Festival’s public programme will be available on this site from 25 May.
- Press and Industry screenings start two days ahead of the public screenings. The Press and Industry screenings schedule will be available at www.edfilmfest.org.uk/press. The screening schedule is is subject to change, so please refer daily to the website or the Information board in the Delegate Centre. Tickets for some public screenings are made available for delegates when there are no Press and Industry screenings. (subject to pass Type)
- The Opening film screening of the Festival is not covered by the pass system. To attend it (tickets subject to availability), please email email@example.com with Opening Film - Press in the subject line or visit the Press Office.
Register now as a press member.