Industry Registration for EIFF 2017 is now open. Register here.
How to register for Industry Accreditation
- Are you a student or professional working in film or media? See either the STUDENT or INDUSTRY pass information below.
- Want to save money on your delegate pass? Register before 26 May to receive our Early Bird full festival pass discounts.
- Industry and student pass fees are listed below.
For professionals working in film and media.
Offers access to Industry screenings, events, networking and professional services.
INDUSTRY PASS holders receive:
- Entry to Press and Industry screenings
- Entry to public screenings (subject to availability)
- Entry to live public events (subject to availability)
- Entry to Industry events
- Industry Centre access
- Festival bag, info pack and EIFF brochure
- Concession price for public screenings and events
- EIFF Industry & Press Guide
- EIFF 2017 Catalogue
- Videotheque access (Conditions may apply for Student passholders during busy periods)
Earlybird Full Festival Pass (until 26 May) £150
Standard Full Festival Pass (from 27 May) £195
Student Full Festival Pass £120
For students of film or media in the UK or overseas.
You must bring a valid form of student identification with you when you collect your pass.
Offers great value access to Industry screenings, events and networking opportunities.
- The Festival’s public programme will be available on this site from the programme launch date on 31 May.
- Press and Industry screenings start two days ahead of the public screenings. The Press and Industry screenings schedule will be available in the Industry sign-in section of the website. The screening schedule is subject to change, so please refer daily to the website or the Information board in the Industry Centre. Tickets for some public screenings are made available for passholders based on a first come first serve basis. Full details on ticket access will be provided in your Industry packs.
- Tickets for the Opening and Closing films of the Festival are not covered by the pass system. We have a small number of tickets for delegates available for these events. To apply for these tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Opening Film or Closing Film in the subject line. You will be informed by email whether your application has been successful the day prior to the event.
The Industry registration desk will be open from:
11:00 - 16:00 on Monday 19 June
08:30 - 16:00 on Tuesday 20 June
08:30 - 18:00 from Wednesday 21 to Friday 30 June
08:30 - 16:00 on Saturday 01 July
10.00 - 16.00 on Sunday 02 July
For queries please contact email@example.com or call our Registration team on +44 (0)131 228 4051.