EIFF prides itself on being accessible to all. We want to ensure that everyone has access to brilliant cinema and the education and learning benefits it creates, without financial barriers standing in the way.
For Ed Film Fest At Home, we’re introducing Pay It Forward, where you have the opportunity to gift a ticket. In choosing to gift the price of a film purchase, you provide the opportunity for someone to experience Ed Film Fest At Home where they would otherwise be unable to watch.
Our online festival, in partnership with Curzon, is a unique opportunity to reach out to new audiences and we hope you will join us in helping make sure that no one has to miss out. For every Pay It Forward ticket purchased, EIFF will match it!
If you, or someone you know, would like access to one (or more) of the Pay It Forward tickets please email email@example.com
Your donation goes towards the cost of a ticket, if you’re a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donation.
Terms and Conditions
- Pay It Forward tickets should be bought through our shop
- Pay It Forward tickets will be gathered and distributed by EIFF to those that have indicated they would like to utilise a free ticket
- Pay It Forward tickets do not give you access to watch one of the films in the Ed Film Fest at Home programme, they are a donation to allow someone else to watch a film that might not normally get the chance due to financial barriers. You can only watch Ed Film Fest at Home films on the Curzon Home Cinema platform.
- There are a total 100 tickets across Ed Film Fest at Home available
- First come, first served basis
- If you want access to one of the free Pay It Forward tickets EIFF will confirm with you which film you would like to see then you must create a Curzon Home Cinema account and Curzon will attach the free film to your account