EIFF is an excellent platform to promote your business while engaging new and existing audiences and supporting a national charitable organisation dedicated to work across Scotland, the UK and internationally, to increase the range and quality of opportunities for people to be inspired by and engage with film and the moving image.
We want to build long-term partnerships with organisations in order to achieve the most from the relationship.
There are many benefits in sponsoring the Edinburgh International Film Festival:
- Direct association for your company with one of the most prestigious and longest continuously running film festivals in the world.
- Qualitative and targeted public logo and brand exposure aimed at a specific and hard to reach audience of over 46,000 film lovers and a further online audience of over 100,000.
- A public demonstration of investment into a national charity which undertakes a wide range of education and career development work for children, young people and those establishing their careers.
- Direct networking opportunities with our 1,400 delegates from the UK and international film industries and the media.
- Opportunities to undertake creative and original brand activities and customer outreach, supported by the Festival’s experienced and effective Development Team and award winning Marketing Team.
- Access to a range of unique hospitality opportunities throughout the Festival for your clients, staff and customers.
We have opportunities available at all levels and all of our packages can be tailored to fit your specific business needs and include generous and effective sponsorship benefits such as:
- Prominent association and branding
- Consumer engagement opportunities
- Hospitality packages
- Press, PR and social media exposure
Please note that we are also able to provide opportunities not just during EIFF in June, but also throughout the year via the activities of the Centre for the Moving Image (CMI), Filmhouse and Belmont Filmhouse.
If you would like to know more or would consider supporting the festival, please contact our Development Team at email@example.com or on +44 (0)131 228 6382.
2015 Festival Diary:
Click on a day to highlight movies on that day.
Share this page
Share this Film Festival page with your friends and family.
Find Films By Strand
EIFF is split into Strands. Use them to help find your films.