Press Accreditation 2015
Online Press Accreditation for 2015 is now OPEN.
Please note that normally we accept no more than three passes per company (excluding Crew members). However, we will review this on a case by case basis.
If you have any queries about press accreditation, please email email@example.com
Once your press accreditation is confirmed, you can collect your press pass from the Registrations desk, at the Traverse Theatre, 10 Cambridge Street, EH1 2ED, just across the road from the Filmhouse.
The Registration desk will be open from:
- 11:00 - 16:00 Monday 15 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Tuesday 16 June
- 08:30 - 18:00 Wednesday 17 June to Friday 26 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Saturday 27 June
- 10:00 - 16:00 Sunday 28 June
The Videotheque, situated on Chuckie Pend, the lane at the back of the Filmhouse, will be open from:
- 11:00 - 16:00 Monday 15 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 16 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 18:00 Wednesday 17 June
- 09:00 - 21:00 Thursday 18 to Saturday 27 June
- 09:00 - 16:00 Sunday 28 June
- The Festival’s public programme will be available on this site from 27 May.
- Press and Industry screenings start two days ahead of the public screenings. The Press and Industry screenings schedule will be available at www.edfilmfest.org.uk/press. The screening schedule is is subject to change, so please refer daily to the website or the Information board in the Delegate Centre. Tickets for some public screenings are made available for delegates when there are no Press and Industry screenings. (subject to pass Type)
- The Opening film screening of the Festival is not covered by the pass system. To attend it (tickets subject to availability), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Opening Film - Press in the subject line or visit the Press Office.
Register now as a press member.