Press Accreditation 2014
Online Press Accreditation is now open.
Please note that normally we accept no more than three passes per company (excluding Crew members). However, we will review this on a case by case basis.
If you have any queries about press accreditation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your press accreditation is confirmed, you can collect your press pass from the Registrations Desk, at the Traverse Theatre, 10 Cambridge Street, EH1 2ED, just across the road from the Filmhouse.
The Registration desk will be open from:
- 10:00 - 16:00 Monday 16 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Tuesday 17 June
- 08:30 - 18:00 Wednesday 18 June to Friday 27 June
- 08:30 - 16:00 Saturday 28 June
- 10:00 - 16:00 Sunday 29 June
The Videotheque, situated on Chuckie Pend, the lane at the back of the Filmhouse, will be open from:
- 11:00 - 16:00 Monday 16 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 17 June (Press only)
- 09:00 - 18:00 Wednesday 18 June
- 09:00 - 21:00 Thursday 19 to Saturday 28 June
- 09:00 - 16:00 Sunday 29 June
- The Festival’s public programme will be available on this site from 28 May.
- Press and Industry screenings start two days ahead of the public screenings. The Press and Industry screenings schedule will be available at www.edfilmfest.org.uk/press/press-screenings. The screening schedule is is subject to change, so please refer daily to the website or the Information board in the Delegate Centre. Tickets for some public screenings are made available for delegates when there are no Press and Industry screenings. (subject to pass Type)
- The Opening film screening of the Festival is not covered by the pass system. To attend it (tickets subject to availability), please email email@example.com with Opening Film in the subject line.
Register now as a press member.