Edfilmfest.org.uk offers Web Members and Delegates opportunities to feedback, discuss and debate content and take part in our forums. Our aim is to ensure edfilmfest.org.uk is inclusive and safe to use.
As a user of edfilmfest.org.uk you have also agreed to our terms and conditions. These guidelines may change so check back frequently.
Follows our community participation guidelines that all Web Members and Delegates at edfilmfest.org.uk are expected to act in accordance with.
1. EIFF will not tolerate racism, homophobia or other forms of hate content that could be interpreted as such.
2. Debate is all part of the experience however to ensure the continuation of edfilmfest.org.uk as a friendly site we ask you to focus debate around the issues or content in hand. We will not tolerate abuse and written attacks on contributors, other users and site authors. Any content posted which is unrelated to the original topic may be removed, in order to keep the debate on track.
3. We welcome criticism and debate on any published articles however we will not tolerate misrepresentation of EIFF and any employees contributing to the website.
4. We will remove any posts that are spam or commercial in nature.
5. EIFF respects the views of our users and expects other users to do the same. However strongly you feel about an issue or debate, we will remove content which other users might find offensive or threatening. We have the right to stop or restrict any dialogue which is considered threatening in nature.
6. The EIFF publish content in English and we ask that the language of conversation on the site is English also. Any contributions that cannot be understood by the majority of participants may be removed.
7. EIFF will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy. Content such as defamatory postings, material in potential breach of intellectual property and copyright and libellous postings.
8. The platform is ours, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep conversations inviting and intelligent.
9. Our Web Team reserve the right to implement measures which will ensure the continuation of edfilmfest.org.uk being a friendly environment to take part in. We also ask users to report any content which they feel is inappropriate and in breach of our community guidelines by clicking on the ‘report unsuitable’ button. Comments are post moderated and your vigilance in this will help resolve these issues quickly.
10. Any content or contribution that is considered to breach the guidelines above will be removed by the Web Team. This is also the case if only a portion of the posting is considered a breach. We will not edit any comments or posts. On these occasions, we have the right to delete any subsequent comments which refer to the removed item in order to maintain the original theme.
11. Any Web Members who seriously, persistently or willfully ignore the community guidelines or terms and conditions will have their Web Membership withdrawn. Prior to any such withdrawal, the member will be warned, and given a chance to modify their approach.
2015 Festival Diary:
Click on a day to highlight movies on that day.
Share this page
Share this Film Festival page with your friends and family.
Find Films By Strand
EIFF is split into Strands. Use them to help find your films.